Clwydian Hills Fell Race
THIS PAGE IS ARCHIVED NOW.
PLEASE VISIT www.clwydianfellrace.org FOR LATEST NEWS & FULL ARCHIVE.
The Clwydian Hills Fell Race is held annually and is a 15km race with 3,000ft of ascent, over the Clwydian hills in North Wales, including the summit of Moel Famau. The event is suitable for persons with appropriate experience but also those looking for a challenge in a friendly, well marshalled event. Any proceeds go direct to team funds.
2015 Race Results
Excel version Clwydian Hills Fell Race 2015 – Official Results (3.0)
Race Report: Clwydian Hills Fell Race Report 2015
Jonathan Hardman – Cheshire Hill Racers Edward Roberts – Helsby Running Club
2015 Prize Sponsors – Many thanks to the following companies for offering prizes & consumables for this years race:
- Cotswold – Outdoor equipment retailer
- Keela – Outdoor clothing manufacturer
- Allcord – Outdoor equipment distributor
- Boardroom – Indoor Climbing Centre
- Mococo Jewellers in Mold
- Wenlock Spring – Finish line water
- 9bar – Finish line energy snack bars
- Soul Hair in Chester
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org